chrome chainscall it or near-chrome is dusty matte finish dull down reticent cherub no fly dashboard sit creature not here to ever popular of in body give face an expression dent yonder be late or run dominate the let others in line so fast and many times or sober get about human lifetime.. could say it when instead ..
Friday, 31 March 2017
what development grow painting inside me talk words lines show face of lines developing
ever years book complex different stages we flip pages while looking at me
we ever complex mess sit with me and be relaxed
"a painting has many more views than looks you see"
ever a person give that, drive that, the viewer drive that too
the interaction - ever of earth - I see you completely now, not just your surface - it was milky - I saw some - I was sure - I could never ask - please someone make a format for this, please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment